By using the products and/or services of Streaming Global, Inc (“SG”), you agree to abide by the provisions of this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). SG reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time and any such modification is effective when posted. Continued use of SG’s products and/or services constitutes acceptance of the AUPs, as modified.
1. Illegal Use. SG’s products and services (collectively “Services”) may be used only for lawful purposes.Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export Control laws.
2. System and Network Security. Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability, in addition to suspension or terminate of Services. SG will investigate incidents involving suspected violations and may involve, and will cooperate with, law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
· Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
· Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network. · Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
· Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
3. Use net. Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is explicitly prohibited.
4. E-Mail. Sending unsolicited mail messages (SPAM), including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. A user shall not use another site’s mail server or system to relay mail without the express permission of the site. In addition, this policy applies to any email or content transmitted by a user or on a user’s behalf which uses a SG account as a mailbox for responses or promotes content hosted or transmitted using SG facilities, or which indicates in n wa that SG was involved in the transmission of such email or content. Without limiting the foregoing, thisAUP applies to any email or content transmitted by a user, or on a user’s behalf, using SG Services, accounts, mailboxes, and/or facilities, which indicates in any way that SG endorses or is involved in the transmission of suh email or content.
5. Copyright / DMCA. SG respects the intellectual property rights of its customers, end users and third parties. Without limiting its rights and remedies hereunder, SG complies with all aspects of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (42 USC 512) (“DMCA”) and maintains and enforces a policy whereby it will terminate Services to any enduser guilty of repeat infringement. Please direct claims of copyright infringement, including notices or counter-notices pursuant to DMCA to:
If to the Company:
Streaming Global, Inc.
6 South Main Street
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
with copies (which shall not constitute notice) to:
Morris, Manning &Martin, LLP
1600 Atlanta Financial Center
3343 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Attention: Alexander M. Scharyj
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services that is reasonably sufficient to enable SG to identify and locate the material; (iv) how SG can contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material. Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org domain for purposes other than communication about copyright infringement may not be answered.
6. AUP Enforcement. SG reserves the right to take all actions necessary, in its discretion, to enforce these AUPs, to preserve the quality of its Services and to protect its legitimate rights and interest — including immediate suspension or termination of services with, or without, prior notice. If SG determines that it is practical under the circumstances, it may provide advanced notice or warning of an AUP violation and allow an end user to correct the violation prior to an enforcement action but does not guarantee advanced notice and is not liable for any failure to provide such notice.
ABUSE COMPLAINTS Complaints regardingIllegal Use or System or Network Security issues — other than Copyright complaints — should be sent to Ascharyj@mmmlaw.com or For other incidents, please contact email@example.com.